• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

application encountered an internal error Presenter 10

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using brand new Surface Pro3, Windows 8; Office 2013; 256gb and 8gb ram.

Installed Presenter 10, created a presentation, it reecorded ok but as soon as Video Express launches and I click anything - the error message pops open.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

just chatted to Adobe who say that Presenter is not 'certified' for Surface Pro! However, changing the resolution to 1024x768 did help. The error message still pops open but now I can close it and carry on with editing the video and the error pop up window is not recorded into the finished video. Not ideal Adobe - lots of people use these types of device now with Windows 8/.1 - built in webcam/mic - ideal for creating video presentations you would think??? You need to get it certified.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just chatted to Adobe who say that Presenter is not 'certified' for Surface Pro! However, changing the resolution to 1024x768 did help. The error message still pops open but now I can close it and carry on with editing the video and the error pop up window is not recorded into the finished video. Not ideal Adobe - lots of people use these types of device now with Windows 8/.1 - built in webcam/mic - ideal for creating video presentations you would think??? You need to get it certified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources