• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Product Large - White Screen - JQuery Issues

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I am not great with JQuery or JavaScript, hence why I am coming here for help.

All my products had been loading perfectly well for the last 8-9 months or so. But for some reason I now have this issue:

Screenshot 2015-07-24 16.56.57.png

As I mentioned I am not great with JQuery or JavaScript and have not looked at adding any new functionality for over 6 months to this website.

When I shrink the page the products information appears. When I use chrome and use the developer tools to see what the issue is, the error which appears is this:

Screenshot 2015-07-24 16.53.06.png

Has anyone had a similar issue with this?

This is pretty urgent as the website is pretty much down under these circumstances.

Can anyone help or advise on what I can do to try to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You really need to provide a link here to see the code and what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have partially resolved the issue but I have been told that the jQuery in question which relates /*! jQuery v1.8.3 jquery.com | jquery.org/license */ is outdated. Reakt - Smart Alarm Start Kit. Any help you can give would be great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jquery things change but being an older version does not mean things just stop working unless you introduce code that breaks it.

I can see several issues with CSS for the image slider and things like that, some script stuff that could be better but I can at least see it myself and I can not see any javascript errors in the console occurring there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines