2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2018 3:43 AM by johannesh86789092

Is there a way to render a premiere project from the command line?

mettam

Is there a way to render a premiere project from the command line?

I render my cinematic sequences out of a game engine, I have a premiere project that is setup to source my rendered images and audio files are all assembled in the project as well.

If there was a way to command line render the premiere project then I could execute that command right after the source images have been rendered.

• 1. Re: Is there a way to render a premiere project from the command line?
          fsdafs

I have basically the same question, so want to bump this thread to the top. 

In my case, I want to benchmark premiere elements with different numbers of cores.  I know how to set affinity when starting premiere, but is there a command line way to open Premiere, open a specific file and render it with specific settings?

• 2. Re: Is there a way to render a premiere project from the command line?
            johannesh86789092

Me too.

I prepare my projects in advance and I want to run rendering over night.

I need to find out how to run the program with command line arguments.

This is my script so far.

@echo off

shutdown -a

SET PATH=%PATH%;"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2018"

SET "Target=Y:\CaptureData\BlenderOutput\Aypahyo\"

FOR /F %%i IN ('dir /b *.prel') DO ( CALL :MAKEVIDEO %%i )

GOTO :END

:MAKEVIDEO

REM HOW DO I USE THE COMMAND LINE

REM PremiereElementsEditor.exe -RENDER -%1 -%Target%%1

ECHO -RENDER -%1 -%Target%%1

EXIT /B

:END

pause