• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous page to view quiz results again?

Contributor ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the learner has completed the quiz, viewed the Quiz Results page, and clicked CONTINUE, the next page appears. Is it possible for us to put a button on that next page -- a button  which is programmed for "Go to previous page" so that the learner could return to the quiz results page if he wanted to view (or print) his results again?

Thank you!

Jan

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2015 Jul 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem, why did you think this would not be possible? You only have to be sure that there are no more scored objects later on, because the Score slide will always be after the last slide with a scored object or question slide. You can use 'Jump to' as well if you have more slides after the score results slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We still cannot get our "Go to previous page" button on the last page to return to the previous page (which is the Quiz Results page). The button will not work whether it's programmed for "go to previous" or "jump to slide _".

There are NO scored objects after the Quiz Results page, to answer you, Lieve. There is another link on the last page to return the learner to page 1 if desired. (I'll attach screen prints of the last two slides.)

Could it be that Captivate does not allow a learner to view the Quiz Results page a second time?

Thanks for any help!

Jan

second-to-last_slde.jpglast_slide.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, I double checked before answering, didn't just answer from memory. I am able to get back to a score slide.

I wonder if it is linked with your Quiz Preferences? What did you put in the Required field? And do you allow Backwards navigation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Lieve.

Previously I had not selected "Allow backwards," but now I selected it and the "Go to previous page" button on the last page still does note work. I'll share the project timeline and quiz settings below, if that may give you any ideas for solutions. Thank you!  - Jan

last_slide_timeline.jpgquizsettings1.jpgquizsettings2.jpgquizsettings3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really just guessing now, try to change in separately two options, and check if it is possible to get back to the score slide:

1. Allow User to Review the Quiz
  2. 'Answer All ...' in Required to the default 'Optional ...' ; if you hide the the Next button under the Clear button the user also has to Answer all questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your ideas on this problem. We were not able to configure Captivate to allow the learners to return to the Quiz Results page, so we decided to make the Quiz Results page the last page, rather than the second-to-last page.

With Captivate's and the LMS's limitations this allowed us to:

• Enable the learners to easily re-take the quiz, as it would reopen to the last page (i.e., Quiz Results page), which has the "Retake Quiz" button.
  • With the Quiz Results page the last page, it will be easy for learners to view their Quiz Results at a future time (since the LMS does not show learners their score).

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources