2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2015 9:05 AM by A.T. Romano

Photoshop sur Vista ?

francois_b_69

Bonjour,

Je viens d'acheter Premiere/Element13 en magasin, on m'a assuré que cela était compatible avec mon PC Vista et cela ne l'est pas.... Que faire, à part me faire rembourser...Une version plus ancienne ? J'avais Element6 installé à l'achat de mon PC (qui a du être reformaté).

Merci de vos suggestions.

• 1. Re: Photoshop sur Vista ?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

To get a refund on the product (which definitely does run on Vista) contact the vendor you bought Photoshop Elements from.

If you bought or downloaded it from Adobe, contact them directly. This is a user-to-user forum. There are no Adobe employees here.

Go to this page and select the Chat Contact option.

Contact Customer Care

• 2. Re: Photoshop sur Vista ?
            A.T. Romano Level 7

francois_b_69

I believe that there is a problem in the translation as to which product you are using.

Premiere Elements 13/13.1 does not support Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Mac OSX 10.7. You have already been told that.

If you purchased the product as a download from Adobe and are within 30 days of purchase, you can get a return/refund from Adobe and use the following instructions to do that

Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

If you purchased elsewhere, then you would be governed by the return/refund policy of the seller. And, Adobe chat is not going to help with a refund.

Adobe sells only the current version download. And, the last version that supports Windows Vista is Premiere Elements 12/12.1.

It is my understanding that the above is true for Photoshop Elements 13 as well as Premiere Elements 13.

ATR