• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't Flash Player download?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2015 Jul 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question wasn't answered previously. I had to do a system recover and lost everything now I can't download flash player. I now have Windows 8.1 and am trying to download Flash Player for Windows 8 so I can do the updates for Window 8.1 so could that be what the problem is? Nothing shows up in my apps, and when I go to activate it in my browser nothing shows up in the toolbars and extensions, and yet it appears that it has downloaded from the Adobe website. I tried to download from Internet Explorer as instructed and that keeps failing.  Is there any help out there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2015 Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player comes pre installed in Internet explorer and chrome for window 8 and above. You don't need to install flash Player for these browsers.

Additionally, i would like to have more information from you in case above scenario doesn't help you.

Read Before Posting: How To Get A Useful Answer To Your Question

-Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was there but when I did the system recover it is no longer there. It is now in my programs but does not show up in my apps or does appear on my Windows 8.1 menu.  Can you tell me if I should see it there.  I have an icon on my desktop for adobe acrobat but nowhere do I see anything for flash player. I found flash player was loaded by accident under system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines