Lightroom mobile synced collections and photos fine the first time I installed it but after changing the photos within the collection on the pc the sync link to the iPad broke and hasn't worked since.
- uninstalling and re-installing LR on my ipad.
- updating LR
- deleting the data in edit>preferences> LR Mobile
- removing the Sync.Irdata.file & restarting LR
- Switching off the pc and rebooting
- leaving the room and jumping up and down
None of these fixes work.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
LR on the pc shows 'syncing 18 photos' & in the ipad shows '2 Collectiuns - both with 0 photos'
Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.
You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button.
Its been 4 weeks since I sent you the diagnostic log.
Have you had any joy fixing this problem?
My Ipad now shows new files from lightroom but not the photos within same.