• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Creative Cloud on my desktop. Can I also use the software on my laptop? Both my desktop and laptop are MAC.

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2015 Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud on my desktop. Can I also activate and use the software on my laptop? Both my desktop and laptop are MAC.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2015 Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.

you can install cc on an unlimited number of computers (mac or win).  the only limitations are you the only user allowed to use your adobe software and you can sign-in to, at most, two computers at any one time (thought the latter isn't much of a restriction because it's so easy to sign out and in).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but am i able to use the laptop at home? Do i have to log out of my desktop account in order to use my laptop in the living room??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i work on an ae project on my laptop while rendering another sequence on my desktop while on the same wifi?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're not supposed to use both at the same time.

(i don't think there are any consequences that result from using both at the same time, but you're not supposed to.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines