4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2015 10:11 AM by A.T. Romano

I NEED A LINK TO UPGRADE ELEMENTS 10 TO ELEMENTS 13

ahuvay8382050

THE LINK I HAVE IS OF UPGRADING FROM 12 TO 13

• 1. Re: I NEED A LINK TO UPGRADE ELEMENTS 10 TO ELEMENTS 13
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Elements "upgrades" are full versions with special pricing... and the special pricing is normally only offered for the immediately previous version, not 3 versions back

• 2. Re: I NEED A LINK TO UPGRADE ELEMENTS 10 TO ELEMENTS 13
            A.T. Romano Level 7

ahuvay

What program are you seeking Photoshop Elements 13 or Premiere Elements 13?

Premiere Elements versions are standalone products. And, "upgrading" is exclusively an Adobe pricing term. You are eligible for "upgrading pricing" if you can show proof of purchase of prior Adobe purchase as listed in the Buy area.

So, if you want to buy Photoshop Elements 13 or Premiere Elements 13 from Adobe, you go to the buy download page and select one or one and then the other.

There is no upgrade 12 to 13 or 10 to 13.

Consequently your question as written is not understood. Could you explain further.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: I NEED A LINK TO UPGRADE ELEMENTS 10 TO ELEMENTS 13
              Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You can usually get a better deal at a big box store or online for a full version than you can for an upgrade from Adobe.

You also may want to keep both versions installed in case you need to use a feature which was discontinued in a newer version.

• 4. Re: I NEED A LINK TO UPGRADE ELEMENTS 10 TO ELEMENTS 13
                A.T. Romano Level 7

ahuvay

About Full and Upgrading terminology....

At Adobe Store  both Full and Upgrading terms refer to pricing only. The content of Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Windows is the same no matter what the pricing.

When you buy elsewhere, you are buying the same program at the seller's price for the one and only Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Windows version. There is no full or upgrade version, just the seller's asking price for Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Windows..

This is the situation whether you are buying Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Windows or 13/13.1 Mac.

Hope that clarifies any questions you have on the real Premiere Elements 13/13.1.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you still have questions on this matter.

Thank you.

ATR