1 person found this helpful
Please Contact Customer Care for getting the complaints addressed.
Else you can provide me the details of your issue and will definitely help you out.
1 person found this helpful
I have spoke to I think 5 different people at Adobe Support on this matter. Here's a summary.
• Adobe, in error, added on a second student cloud membership to my account 12 months ago. I believe this happened after Adobe asked me to confirm I was still a student after extending my studies.
• This went unnoticed by me for 12 months. I had not realised that two separate amounts were coming out my bank account. I should have checked earlier. I've learnt that lesson now.
• I contacted Adobe Support on 6th July and asked them about the two accounts; I was told I have one student and one full account and was told I must cancel one. In fact, as the screen shot to them proved (and the prices charged reflected), I had two student accounts. It took a bit of effort for me to prove that I had two student accounts, and that I had been wrongly charged for the additional account that I never signed up to.
• Eventually, after a few chats and a phone call, I was told that I would be entitled for a refund of this additional account. I was told that I would be contacted with 2-3 business days by the relevant department.
• 7 days later, and after not hearing anything, I contacted Adobe Support, who told me that they will ask again for me to be contacted by the relevant department, and that they will get back to me in 2-3 business days.
• 6 days later, and after not hearing anything, I contacted Adobe Support, who told me that they will action the refund themselves, and that I would have the refund within 5-7 business days.
• I asked for them to confirm the details of the my repayment, but was told that those details would be sent in an email after the conversation; the email never arrived.
• After a few days or so I got a refund, but it was not for all the months that I was told I would get. My case was closed.
• I contacted Adobe Support, reopening the case, asking why I had not received the full amount I was told I would get.
• I was told that I was given a (partial) refund as an "exception".
• I asked for the details of the complaints department, but was refused. I was told that they would escalate this for me, and that someone would get back to me within 2-3 business days.
• I asked for the chat conversation to be sent to my email (as I did with the previous chats), but it has not yet arrived...
• I have provided feedback of my experiences on the feedback form I received when my case was initial closed. I hope that Adobe contact me about the negative feedback.
I do not appreciate Adobe adding on charges for something I did not ask for, and refusing to refund me the full amount. I do not appreciate them refusing to provide me details of the complaints department. I have spent hours of my time trying to sort this problem out. I would like the remaining amount refunded to my account. And I would like to make a complaint about the way that this has been handled. Some form of compensation would be much appreciated. If I could afford to buy your software outright, and avoid these sorts of issues, I would. The Adobe software is excellent. The Adobe Support team or whatever departments it has been that firstly added on the additional unused account, and secondly, has issue with refunding me for it, not so much so.
I understand Alistair.
I apologise for the experience you had.
Do you have any case reference for your requests/interactions so that we can forward your feedback to the concerned department.
I have been told that this has already been done. I have the case reference 0215983327. I do not know if this is the same reference I was given today, as the chat transcript was not sent to me.
In the chat today, after I was told that the partial refund was sent to me as an exception, and that I should have contacted Adobe sooner if I wanted to cancel the additional membership (that I didn't ask for), I informed the person I was talking to that I have the PDFs receipts of all the transactions of both memberships. I downloaded them so that I would have proof of payment, as they would be removed from my online account when the additional account was cancelled. At which point, the person I spoke to said that they would escalate matters, and someone would get back to me within 2- 3 business days.
I'm not interested in waiting 2-3 business days for the 3rd time (it's been over 3 weeks since I first asked about the overpayments), or just waiting to see if the missing money appears in my account. I want to make an official complaint.
I've complained to customer support directly, I've complained to you here, I've complained in the feedback form. I feel all my complaining isn't getting through to the complaints department quick enough..
Allow me sometime to check on this.
Thanks, I hope to hear back from you soon. I'll keep looking for the complaints department details.
Also, are you able to forward the last chat transcript to my email from the person I spoke to earlier today?
Alistair I checked the case number you provided to me and it seems that the cancellation request was processed.
But still for your satisfaction I have sent you a personal message please check that.
Also, I am sorry we do not have any option to send the chat transcript afterwards.
Thanks, I understand the cancellation request was processed, but I did not receive a full refund for the account created in error by yourselves. I received a partial refund. You personal message to me contained nothing more than the standard US customer service phone number. I live in the UK. I am already aware of the UK customer service phone number.
Are you unable to provide me the rest of the full refund yourself and provide me with the direct contact details of the complaints department?
1 person found this helpful
I have forwarded the request to the concerned team and you will be receiving a callback for the same.
No one got back to me. I solved the problem by contacting customer service and informing them that I want to make an official complaint, obtaining a direct email, and them emailing the supervisor with my complaint. Waiting for the concerned team to get back to me has never worked for me.
I have had the exact same problem: I purchased one product, but they kept on billing me for it twice, each month. They were very difficult to work and and were just like car salesmen; delaying, stalling, trying to wear me down so that I would just take whatever they gave me. I'll file a complaint with the BBB, and notify my bank to dispute the charges.