3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2015 1:45 PM by Benjamin Root

How can I upload a file to my comment in a discussion?

marin36349005

I would like to give a a response to a discussion in the forum. In the discussion form i find no option for attaching a file (in this case a perl script). If I choose to just upload a file (not as a part of a comment in he discussion), the "community" field need to be filled in, and all communities are grayed out in my case (even if i am logged in). So I have two questions: 1) Is it possible to upload a file as a part of a comment, and in case: how? 2) Why are all communities grayed out when I try to upload a file?

PS: When writing this question, the Community field is filled in, but if i use the "pencil" icon in the top right corner, all communities are grayed out.

PS: The script is about transferring GPS data from Aperture to Lightroom. For GPS data added to images in Aperture (e.g. from GPS tracks), the Aperture importer plugin does not import those GPS data. I have made a workaround for transferring GPS coordinates from Apreture to Lightroom. The solution is a bit cumbersome, but it is safe and does not mess up anything. It does not touch any edits or the original images. It can be done at any time as long as you still have the images available in Aperture. In my case I have already done quite a lot of work in Lightroom, and do not want to loose any edits or mess with the originals.