• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH crash upon opening index tab

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2006 Dec 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has come up before, but I couldn't find anything on the topic via search (the one relevant-looking thread wouldn't open).

The annoying part is that it worked fine this morning, and then I started cleaning up broken links...

I can compile OK and the chm looks fine.

edit to add: What I have tried so far: deleting the cpd and xpj and running from the hhp.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2006 Dec 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try looking at this post for a few pointers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks--I think that's the one I remember seeing, the one I couldn't get to come up through my Search for whatever reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I discovered I can run the project without incident on another PC (my home system), so the problem in my case may be with the original PC, or with conflicting software on my company's image load. But thanks for the cross-reference to the thread I wanted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp