• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Failed to Install in my Mac

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to Install Creative Cloud in my mac as i want to buy Adobe Premier Pro. When i click install, the progression line window appear, but when it gets half way it disappear and i never get to the next window where to see the apps i want to install. I tried all the troubleshooting recommended and i still get the same error every time i try to install again. I have the newest 5k iMac 4Gb intel core i7 with 32 gb ram memory. I have almost the highest internet speed from AT&T U verse. I am connected via Ethernet Cable also i have wifi available.

I owned a previous version of the iMac before. That was the first time i downloaded a trial version of Premier pro(sometime last year). When i bought the new computer(beginning of this year) i did a clone of my previous iMac. Since than i had this issue with the install of Creative Cloud. I never succeed to install it. I almost gave up the idea to switch on Premier Pro, but before that i'm trying to give it another chance!

Is that any other way to download and buy Premier Pro?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Navigate to Applications > Utilities.

Under Utilities , locate folders named Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe application manager and trash both of them.   [ Important step]

Run Adobe Cleaner tool and remove " Adobe application manager for Mac OS X "  .

http://download.macromedia.com/SupportTools/Cleaner/mac/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.dmg

Then try to install Adobe Creative Cloud again and check ,

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Navigate to Applications > Utilities.

Under Utilities , locate folders named Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe application manager and trash both of them.   [ Important step]

Run Adobe Cleaner tool and remove " Adobe application manager for Mac OS X "  .

http://download.macromedia.com/SupportTools/Cleaner/mac/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.dmg

Then try to install Adobe Creative Cloud again and check ,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thanks! This worked!

I did all this steps before and removed creative cloud and other files in the Library, but i never removed Adobe Application Manager.

It looks looks like that was the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that .

You are welcome .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines