1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 27, 2015 3:54 PM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements 13 - einzelne Projektteile in ein anderes Projekt kopieren

ericl60683947

Hoi Community,

is it possible to copy one or more project files or Testsequences from 1 in another project?

This is my detailed problem:

Yesterday I fiished 1 project for my new youtube Channel.

In this first Video project Ive designed a little Introduction at the beginning.With a logo and sound. I had paste the same logos a a "TV-Channel-Logo" in the whole Video in the right corner.

Now I want to copy exactly this two files or sequences to a new project.

Is this possible?

Thanks for you reply.

Rick

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 13 - einzelne Projektteile in ein anderes Projekt kopieren
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Rick

What computer operating system is involved.

You cannot import one Premiere Elements project file into another. You can transfer content from project file 1 into project file 2 by the following...

If you have Windows, you could consider a ClipMate (Windows Only) in conjunction with Premiere Elements 13/13.1 in order to do a copy/paste insert of content from one project to another.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE: ClipMate Copy/Paste Between Projects

Otherwise, you should export the content from project 1 to a file and then import that export into project 2. Some like to use a Lagarith.avi file as the go between. For that you find, download, and install a free Lagarith video codec. When you do, it will become available for you in Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Publish+Share/Computer/AVI and Advanced Button/Video Tab for the selected preset.

Please consider, and then let us know if any of the above worked for you.

Thank you.

ATR