0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2015 6:02 AM by Minka316

fixing tags in a table that contains text and pictures

Minka316 Level 1

HI

Source file is MSWord 2013. I created a document that contains a table (2 columns / several rows). Each cell in the table contains text and a picture (screen captures).

A number of problems happened when I exported it into PDF.

1. There is a table tag in the Tags structure; however, when i open Touch Up Reading Order dialog-box, the table is not tagged as a table. It is grouped with the image above it. I used the TURO tool to try and select just the table elements  to separate it from the image above, but it's not working. How do I fix this? (see image below).

2. While in the Tags panel, I don't see the tags for each element of the table. I want to add alt text to the images, fix the order of the text etc, but they are not appearing properly.

3. I don't know what happened in Adobe, but for some reason when I select a tag in the Tags panel, it no longer shows the corresponding place in the document. Normally there is a blue border around the words in the document that corresponds to the tag, but that function is not working any more.  Any idea what's going on?  Thank you, Marion

I am using Adobe XI Pro 11.0.12

Image1.png