If you want help, you're going to need to provide a bit more information:
- Does it still work with CC 2014?
- How, exactly, do you have your monitor set up?
- Did you apply the 13.5.1 update that was just released?
- What do you mean when you say it "doesn't work"? Error messages? Blank screen? Green screen?
- What are your system specs?
Everything worked just fine in CC2014
Firewire IEEE1394 output of computer is connected to a canopus converter box, component video from converter box to an NTSC broadcast monitor.
Still doesn't work with last week's update.
There are no error messages, the screen on the monitor is just blank/dark/no signal.
Windows 7, i7 processor, ASUS mb with 16gb RAM, FX1800 nvidia card.
The output from Premiere CC2015 works fine on the same monitor, so the firewire output to monitor is working. Nothing shows up on the monitor with AE since I upgraded to CC2015. I have re-booted, cleared cache, deleted prefs, deleted and reinstalled AE, and powered off/on all equipment several times.
For me, the puzzle is why it works with Premiere and not with AE.