What kind of details are you looking for? Perhaps we can help?
Sure. I'm looking at the $199/mo plan.
- Are they daily download limits?
- Do I have access to ALL the images with the subscriptions or are there some images that are not included in the plan?
- Are the images available in different resolutions?
- How often are new images being added, how many are being added, and where are they coming from?
- Are there usage restrictions based upon audience, meaning do I have to worry about the same image having a different usage rights for print than web, etc.?
- Can I use the same downloaded image for multiple projects?
- Why is there no way to speak to a sales representative?
I-Stock sent me a comparison sheet that makes a lot of allegations about what I cannot do with Adobe Stock. I'm trying to sort out what's real and what's propaganda. Not being able to get a sales rep for Adobe Stock on phone or chat for a $200/mo subscription seems really odd to me.
I agree! I am running into the same issue. Looking to make a change, but cannot find usage restrictions information.
1: No there are not any daily limits.
2: Yes, you have access to all of them.
3: They are all the highest resolution possible so you can always scale them down if needed.
4: I'd say constantly. As photographers and graphic designers upload their images they become available.
7: Log into Adobe.com with your Adobe ID and go to Manage account and click on the support link.
Hope that helps. :-)
If you require an extended license for an image they are available through Fotolia at this time.
Thank you. I appreciate the swift replies. Although, scanning the rest this board, I'll, sadly, probably stay with i-stock and see where this service is a year from now.
No problem. In my opinion the biggest advantage of Stock is the ability to save the images into libraries and have them readily available on all your devices and apps such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator without leaving the app.
Thanks for checking out Stock and if you have further questions in the future please post them. :-)