Hey, no one able to help in regards to question above?
Thanks for your feedback, these are great feature ideas and the team has noted your requests for audio crossfades, voice over recording, and text over video. Until then, here are a few ideas:
- You can add fade in/fade out to the audio by tapping on the speaker icon and enabling it on individual clips. There currently isn't a global audio crossfade option, but if you can also crossfade the video, you can create very smooth audio transitions. Check out this blog post for more info: Sounds Good! Getting great audio in Premiere Clip (Part 2 of 2) | Premiere Clip: Made With Clip
- Soundtracks need to be in your device's iTunes library to be added to your video. I'm not aware of any mobile apps that allow you to save to your device's iTunes library. I'd recommend sending the project to Premiere Pro so you can use the voice over record functionality.
- Some creative options for reporting--
- Add your commentary while shooting B-roll as Dave Werner did in his Guitars vs Drums report on A Fun Guide for Mobile Journalism | Premiere Clip: Made With Clip
- Use title cards as a way to introduce people and frame information & questions in interviews -- these videos have good examples Online Content Creators | VidCon 2015 - YouTube and Behind the Scenes with Kyle Patrick Alvarez | #SundanceSpotlight - YouTube
Hope this helps and thanks again for sharing your ideas about how to improve the app.
Community Manger for Mobile Video
Thank you for great answer.
Looking forward to see if you manage to add the features to the app some time in the future...