• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i change the background color on a pdf file using Adobe Digital Editions i.e. white text on black background during very sunny days?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there people,

Can i change the background color on a pdf file using Adobe Digital Editions i.e. white text on black background during very sunny days?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi simoner45351599,

On which device have you installed Adobe digital editions?

I believe this feature is available on adobe digital editions's iOS and Android devices.

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tnx for your reply,

I am actually very disappointed with my device that is a Kobo Arc 7. It is sold as a reader and Tablet but you can't import pdf files to the library and read it with the Kobo's reading program that gives you all the text modification features, background color features etc. Also there is no "documents" folder to access your files. No access to sd card either. No Google Cloud Drive icon present on the desktop either! The only way way to access all that is through "Office Suite" that makes non sense and it is very non practical. To bypass the problem that I had i.e. reading a pdf book and modify the layout, text, color, bookmark option etc., I had to download  an app called "SmartQReader" which is awesome by the way!

My answer is a little lengthy but I hope it answers your question and refrains you from buying a Kobo.

Ciao

Simone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi simoner45351599,

I'm not buying a Kobo, i wanted to know that on which device are you using Adobe digital editions?

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was trying to be sarcastic about the kobo, Gosh you geeks have no sense of humour!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines