• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Cloud save vector files as vectors?As far as I can tell it saves it as an image.

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a special way to save vectors in the cloud?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If possible the Assets site at https://assets.adobe.com displays an image rendition of a file, and also does things like let you page through a multi-page InDesign file or turn layers on and off for a multi-layer Photoshop file.

So a vector file such as a .svg will get an image rendition, but you can still download the original file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this question is a couple years old now, but I have the same question and would like to expand this discussion versus creating a new thread. Also, this question is still listed as Not Answered.

I have a UI Kit in illustrator that I would like to share with the rest of the team so we can use it for rapid prototyping. When I save the object to the library I can only save it as a graphic. So when it's reimported to a different document, it's only an image and not an object. Is there a way to save object to the library or can I only get it to an svg?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines