Expand my Community achievements bar.

Date & Time Field on a Form in Designer 7.0

Level 1

I am using Acrobat Pro 7.01 on a MS Windows 7 Premier based PC and am having a problem with adding a Date & Time field to a form in Designer 7.0. I would like the Date & Time to be grabbed from the PC's system time and not be editable by the person filling in the form. I have read the Help topics (actually I have listened to them as I am blind and use JAWS as my Screen Reading software). My wife helps me with some of the graphic stuff and she is not understanding the Date & Time help info. I am willing to pay someone to get this done for me as this is the last thing on the form that I need to do. Any suggestion?    

2 Replies

Level 6

The forum is for questions about forms created with Acrobat. not forms created with LiveCycle Designer. Here's a link to the correct forum: LiveCycle Designer

When you post this question there, include more information about how and when you want the field to be populated with the current date and time, and whether it should happen only when the form is first filled-in, each time the form is opened, each time a button is pressed, or something else.

Level 4

​[Question moved to the LiveCycle Designer forum]