3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2015 10:29 AM by MobileDeveloperCK

Como girar un documento? [iOS]

veral21656248

hola! Alguien sabe como hago para girar mis documentos en el iPad?

no me aparece la opción.

• 1. Re: Como girar un documento?
          AadeshSingh Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi veral21656248,

With turn I believe you want to rotate the PDF document?

I am sorry this won't be possible through iPad, however with android supported devices it is possible. On Android you have the option to Organize the Pages using which user can rotate the PDF files.

Regards,

Aadesh

• 2. Re: Como girar un documento?
            MobileDeveloperCK Adobe Employee

veral21656248, aadeshs76610910,

Please note that the "Organize Pages" feature is available for both Acrobat Reader for iOS and Android via the Acrobat Pro DC paid subscription service.

Using "Organize Pages", you can rotate each page and save the changes to PDF permanently.

On the other hand, the "Rotate View" option (that temporarily rotates pages for viewing) is not available in the Acrobat Reader mobile apps (for iOS, Android, Windows Phone).

Alternatively, you can use your iPad/iPhone's Orientation Lock to prevent the screen from rotating.

About the iPad Side Switch - Apple Support

The "Rotate View" option is available only in the desktop version of Reader on a Windows/Mac computer.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Adobe Forum Content Translation

• 3. Re: Como girar un documento? [iOS]
              AadeshSingh Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hey MobileDeveloperCK,

Thank you for the information, I tried to replicate it with the enterprise ID but was not able to see the Organize Page feature on iPad, might be because of some issue. 

Regards,

Aadesh

• 4. Re: Como girar un documento? [iOS]
                MobileDeveloperCK Adobe Employee

In Acrobat Reader for iOS, "Organize Page" is visible in the Tool Switcher only when you sign in with the valid Adobe ID that is entitled to use the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC paid subscription service.

ToolSwitcher.png

To check whether you are signed in and subscribed to the Acrobat Pro DC subscription service, please go to My Account.

(a) If you are signed in and subscribed to the Acrobat Pro DC subscription service, the following is what you see in the My Account screen.

The "Organize Pages" feature is available in Acrobat Reader for iOS.

Subscribed.png

(b) If you are not signed nor subscribed to the Acrobat Pro DC subscription service, the following is what you see in the My Account screen.

The "Organize Pages" feature is unavailable in Acrobat Reader for iOS.

NotSubscribed.png

Hope this clarifies it.