6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2015 8:03 AM by A.T. Romano

Problems Windows 10 ?

arkitsa

hi, can I install Windows 10 without problems ?.

Are there problems with Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13?

Someone already done this? Or should we wait for an update from adobe?

• 1. Re: Problems Windows 10 ?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

arkitsa

I will have lots of information on this soon. I am all set, just waiting for Microsoft to send the "reserved" Windows 10.

At this time, this is at least one generalized report says that the Premiere Elements works with Windows 10. Today there was a report which pointed to a problem with .ts files with Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 10.

Right now I would watch the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum and Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum for user comments on the Window 10 install itself as well as the performance of any version of Premiere Elements on Windows 10.

I have no insider information on any Adobe plans to produce an Adobe document on this. If history repeats itself, there should be a new version of Premiere Elements released in September October 2015. Perhaps, the public Adobe documents on this will comment.

ATR

Add On...Please refer to

After upgrading to Windows 10, I cannot import .ts files

• 2. Re: Problems Windows 10 ?
            arkitsa Level 1

ok we still wait a bit

• 3. Re: Problems Windows 10 ?
              ms16766752

In my eagerness to get Windows 10, I installed it yesterday. Now when I try to access Premiere Elements13, I show that Msvcp110.dll is missing.  It appears that others are having the same problem with other Adobe products (photoshop, creative cloud, etc.). I haven't tried the fix yet.

Here's one discussion: wont work with windows 10, missing msvcp110.dll error

• 4. Re: Problems Windows 10 ?
                A.T. Romano Level 7

ms

Thanks for the report of your Premiere Elements13 issue seemingly related to msvcp110.dll. Please let us know the outcome from use of the troubleshooting suggested in the link that you posted..

What was the operating system before Windows 10 on this computer?  Did you try for an uninstall reinstall of Premiere Elements 13, and are you using 13 as the 13.1 update? Could you click Continue to get beyond the msvcp110.dll message?

Also, how did you install Windows 10

a. the reserved Windows 10 sent to your computer by Microsoft

b. the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, either update computer or the option to put Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive or DVD disc?

We will be looking forward to your results.

Thanks.

ATR

• 5. Re: Problems Windows 10 ?
                  ms16766752 Level 1

Yes!  This fix did work:  Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center,

A.T. -

I was not able to continue beyond the msvc110.dll message. 

I had been using Windows 8 prior to 10.  Windows 10 was sent to the computer by Microsoft. 

And I was using Premiere Elements 13.1 update.  I hadn't tried to uninstall reinstall.  Fortunately, the C++ was a quick fix after I discovered the solution.

Hope this helps.

• 6. Re: Problems Windows 10 ?
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

ms

Great information to have in the Premiere Elements troubleshooting toolbox. Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes

ATR