1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 31, 2015 8:29 AM by A.T. Romano

Outputting timeline into movie problem

apbutler11

I put all of my clips into my timeline. I have now edited them down to 15 minutes. When I output the movie my clips come through as deited to 15 minutes, but I have 2 hours and 45 minutes of black at the end. how do I output only my 15 minute video in this version of Premiere?

• 1. Re: Outputting timeline into movie problem
          A.T. Romano Level 7

apbutler11

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system?

You appear to have left debris in your project beyond the duration of the intended Timeline content. Clean up time.

Expand the Timeline content with the -+ slider above the Timeline.

Open all tracks.

Press the End key of the computer keyboard. Note where the Timeline Indicator stops...probably about 3 hours from the start of the Timeline.

Inspect that area closely for leftovers which could range from fragments of clips to whole clips that you moved to the right to get them out of the way and then forgot about them. The fragments typically present as thin vertical black lines in the Timeline tracks. The leftovers there need to be deleted.

Repeat End key again, until the Timeline Indicator is stopping at the intended end of your Timeline content.

Please review, consider, and let us know the outcome. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR