• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i install cs 3 master collection on windows 7 enterprise 64 bit hp laptop?

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I recently upgraded my windows 7 enterprise 32 bit to 64 bit and i tried to reinstall cs 3 master collection. However, when it comes to disk 2, an error pops up stating "Adobe setup is not working" and it hung, forcing me to quit the installation. There are numerous accounts of similar posts with regards to this issue but majority stated that it can be installed without any issue. Could it be that my disk is faulty or should i download the trial from this website and thereafter insert my genuine serial number ? Seeking genuine help or advise. Tks.

URL: Download CS3 products

Terry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Megha,

Tks for the help. Correct me if I am wrong. Technically speaking ,looking at the system requirements, it says (32 bit certified). Does it mean that it can't be installed on 64 bit right ?

Terry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Xing,

It was never tested on windows 7, therefore there could be some compatibility issues in installing CS3 on windows 7 64-bit/32-bit. You may try to install it on Windows 7.

In case you get any error you may use :

Troubleshoot installation with install logs | CS3, CS4

Hope this helps.

Regards

Megha Rawat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines