3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2015 10:44 AM by StacyGray

Doubleclick Edge Animate banner success AMA

rosebudd Level 3

I just uploaded my first Edge Animate published 300x250 in page banner to Doubleclick Studio using Doubleclick's Edge Animate in page 300 x 250 Edge template file and following the build guide directions. You will simply add the URL to the Exit input in the manage Events tab after uploading your zipped edge files under Manage files.

In the DC Edge *.antmpl template the "clickTag" is called an exit in DCRM terminology. The DC logo is the clickable element on a layer called exit. I made it opacity 0% and changed the dimensions to 300x250.

The script on that element is;

Enabler.exit('Clicked on');

You will need to use a text editor to add the Doubleclick Studio Enabler.js to your HTML file in your root directory before publishing.

<title>My Ad</title>

<script src="http://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/Enabler.js"></script>

<!--Adobe Edge Runtime-->

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="inpage_edgePreload.js"></script>

You also can't used CDN hosting and you will create a static image that you upload to the same place under Manage files and set as backup in the DC Studio dashboard.

Before you publish, adjust the publish settings and uncheck the "Frameworks via CDN" checkbox:

File > Publish Settings > Publish Target: Web > Frameworks via CDN.