• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader issues with windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded (supposedly) to Windows 10 and now Adobe Reader won't start, says that the MSVCP110.dll file is not installed.  Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Reader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jamesa1396066,

This is a windows OS specific issue, I will recommend you to contact windows support team.

However I have found a helpful link, please do refer to it Halo Spartan Strike-MSCVP110.dll - Microsoft Community.

Refer to this link Windows 10 and Adobe Creative Cloud for compatibility related query.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2015 Aug 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jamesa1396066,

1) Please let us know the Adobe Reader version installed on your machine. (Launch Reader -> Go to Help -> About Reader)

2) If you're on a 64 bit machine navigate to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" else navigate to "C:\Windows\System32" on 32 bit machines.( If "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" folder exists then you're on a 64 bit machine.)

Search for MSVCP110.dll file. Please let us know if the file exists and the file version. Also, do you have a file: MSVCP120.dll at the same location?

3) In case the file exists then rename the following files: msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll ; msvcr120.dll and msvcp120.dll.

4) Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=30679 ;  Select vcredist_x86.exe and download the package.

5) Now double click vcredist_x86.exe and install it. After installation completes check that msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll are now installed back.

6) Now launch Adobe Reader.

Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines