• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

See Also/Related Topics Crash

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2006 Dec 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is beyond comprehension that adding a topic to an existing Related Topics control (or editing properties of a See Also control) closes RoboHelp completely, with no warning or error message, upon clicking "OK" to save your changes. I have submitted a bug to Adobe but I have not heard any mention of it since.
Has anyone had this experience and found a less time-consuming work-around than typing each topic name/bookmark etc into the True Code?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2006 Dec 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi WriterBen. This is not a bug as this is the first instance I've ever heard of this happening. If it happened elsewhere I'd agree it was a bug. It certainly doesn't happen for me and I use them all the time. It must be something happening specifically for you. If the problem limited to one topic or project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp