Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching Photoshop CS5 from Windows to MAC

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have just purchased a new MacBook Pro to replace my old Windows PC since it's about to bite the dust. I want to switch my Photoshop CS5 to my Mac but I can't seem to figure out how to do that and I don't really want to have to switch to a monthly subscription program. Please assist!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

As far as I know, that is not possible... the last serial number product to offer a platform swap is Creative Suite 6

CS6 http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/order-product-platform-language-swap.html

If you don't want a subscription, click the first link above and select update instead of full product, where your CS5 should qualify for a reduced price

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, that is not possible... the last serial number product to offer a platform swap is Creative Suite 6

CS6 http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/order-product-platform-language-swap.html

If you don't want a subscription, click the first link above and select update instead of full product, where your CS5 should qualify for a reduced price

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank now if only someone on chat would respond!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chat/Phone: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time)

Ask chat when you get a connection, but I don't think you will be told anything different

CS5 is no longer sold (CS6 is via download only, no boxes in stores) so I don't think there is any way to obtain a swap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines