8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2015 8:56 AM by camd28378628

why am i getting error 7 :: 66

stevenh13063545

Screen Shot 2015-07-31 at 9.10.14 PM.pngcan anyone tell me what is causing this?

• 1. Re: why am i getting error 7 :: 66
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

No, nobody can. Aside from a screenshot with lots of empty space in it you have not provided any useful info about your system, version of AE, comp settings, effects and footage used.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: why am i getting error 7 :: 66
            stevenh13063545 Level 1

I've got a mac pro 3.5, 6core 32gb of ram 6gb graphics card my comp size is 1080 by 1920 Im using several 3d layers in my scene all of which are 1080 by 1920 comps either scaled up or down I clipped the excesses heads and tails from my footage on my timeline. to free up unused rendering space and am now receiving error code 37::102 Please Help @Mylenium

• 3. Re: why am i getting error 7 :: 66
              Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

How many layers? How much scaling up are you doing? When you say 3d layers, are you using the standard renderer or the deprecated ray-traced renderer? Do you have any lights in your scene? We need a lot more information in order to help you. What is the exact text of your 37 :: 102 error message?

• 4. Re: why am i getting error 7 :: 66
                camd28378628

Hi Guys,

I am also having a nightmare with a Mac Pro running AE cc2015. see below:

Screen Shot 2015-08-06 at 11.29.22.png

my setup and AE project is:

Apple Mac Pro

3GHz 8-core Xeon E5

16Gb 1866MHz DDR3 ECC Ram

AMD FirePro D700 6144MB graphics card

external G-Drive, mirrored RAID setup, 1Tb (called Mac-Pro-Media)

OSX v 10.10.4

Adobe CC 2015 v 13.5.1

under preferences / memory 13Gb assigned to AE, 3Gb for other applications

I have enabled disk cache to 50Gb under volumes/Mac-Pro-Media/AE CACHE (the external raid)

Comp resolution 1200 x 1200 pixels, 8Bit 25fps,

classic 3d (NO 3d layers used) therefore no lights used.

comp only 12secs long

using Red Giant plugin ToonIt! 2.1.3 to achieve a halftone effect in still images.

whole comp consisting of stills, photoshop layers, imported jpgs, internal text.

comp has about 50 layers, only about 20 ever required to render a still frame when rendering.

The error does not occur on any specific frame, I have 13 different comps with the same technical spec (different text and images)

what I cannot fathom is it complaining about 2619 x 2619  - no image in the project has this resolution or precomp (there are no precomps)

in Adobe cc2014 I had the same project on a PC and had absolutely no problems.

I am beginning to regret moving over to the Mac between AE gpu support (or lack of) and now this.

looking into rolling back to cc2014 and maybe even CS6 which was faster and rock solid.

can anyone help??

Thanks

Cam

• 5. Re: why am i getting error 7 :: 66
                  stevenh13063545 Level 1

camd28378628 are you using any blur effects?

I noticed in my comp while using the fast blur tool on a layer and adjusting its parameters to an extremely high number it expanded the layer size itself even though the layer still showed as 1920x1080 check this option or any effects that effect layers in the same way.

Hope it helps!

Steven

• 6. Re: why am i getting error 7 :: 66
                    camd28378628 Level 1

Thanks Steven,

Unfortunately no blurs to any layers are applied.

I am disappointing but the resounding silence from Adobe support. I am going to post the issues I am experiencing as a separate thread to try and generate a bit of feedback.

Thanks again.

Regards

Cam

• 7. Re: why am i getting error 7 :: 66
                      Todd_Kopriva Level 8

> I am disappointing but the resounding silence from Adobe support.

This forum is not Adobe Support. This is a user-to-user forum.

For Adobe Technical Support, start here:

www.adobe.com/support/contact

• 8. Re: why am i getting error 7 :: 66
                        camd28378628 Level 1

Doh!

apologies

Cam