1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 31, 2015 11:15 PM by Mylenium

major issues with the latest 2015 versions of photoshop and illustrator.

gordonw67442432

I am having major issues with the latest 2015 versions of photoshop and illustrator. it is taking up to 15 minutes to read a file and often over an hour to save a file. i am unable to have both photoshop and illustrator open at the same time and am having the programmes crash constantly. It is taking me days to do something that previously took a few hours.  Is there any tips anyone has on the new updates or is anyone else experiencing these issues?  I am using a pc not mac. It appears that both photoshop and illustrator now use a lot more disk space and my computer is constantly feeezing.  Will buying extra memory fix this issue or is there anyway i can revert to the 2014 versions of these apps until the issues are fixed?  I have a backlog of work and am working round the clock, but am so frustrated with hours spent staring at the screen waiting for a file to open or save.

Seriously beyond frustrated, the lost income from time wasted is just not acceptable, when you are paying for an application like this you expect them to work!