2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2015 11:04 PM by khairuddinn76019853

Creative Cloud storage suddenly reduced to 2GB from 20GB.

khairuddinn76019853

Hello my name Khairuddin, my Creative Cloud storage suddenly reduced to 2GB from 20GB. Please help.

• 1. Re: Creative Cloud storage suddenly reduced to 2GB from 20GB.
          khairuddinn76019853 Level 1

Staff Musturi was helping me in Chat. Thank you Musturi.

• 2. Re: Creative Cloud storage suddenly reduced to 2GB from 20GB.
            khairuddinn76019853 Level 1

You can see transcript below:

Musturi: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Musturi: Hi Khairuddin .

Khairuddin Nisa: Sorry Hi Musturi, I pay by monthly subscription.

Musturi: I will be glad to check on this. Please allow me 2-3 minutes while I look up your account information.

Musturi: Thank you for your patience.

Musturi: May I have the order number please?

Khairuddin Nisa: My order number xxxxxxxxxxx

Musturi: Thank you.

Musturi: I will be glad to check on this. Please allow me 2-3 minutes while I look up your account information.

Musturi: Thank you for your patience.

Musturi: I checked and see that you have Creative Cloud membership - Student & Teacher Edition (one-year).

Khairuddin Nisa: yes, you are right.

Musturi: Khairuddin, I checked and see that you have storage space of 20GB.

Musturi: Just to confirm, may I know where do you find 2GB storage space.

Khairuddin Nisa: Sorry, I always have messages out of storage in my creative cloud apps - Asset - Files.

Musturi: Could you please send the screen shot of it?

Khairuddin Nisa: I was sending docx file.

Khairuddin Nisa: Your file was successfully uploaded: Adobe01.docx.

Musturi: Thank you.

Musturi: We are still checking on this.

Musturi: Khairuddin, mean while please log out of your desktop application and login again.

Khairuddin Nisa: I have tried, but still the same result. You out of storage.

Musturi: Lastly, let me provide you with a link to see whether your Creative Cloud have 20GB or 2GB.

Musturi: You will find the option Storage.

Khairuddin Nisa: Yes, I saw 9.2GB/20GB. But I cannot upload from desktop to creative cloud in my computer.

Musturi: Great!

Musturi: Let me check this.

Musturi: Just to confirm, are you unable to upload any file on your desktop?

Khairuddin Nisa: I have tried again upload my folder from desktop to creative cloud. I am happy it's work. Now my storage 45.81% used, before that 100% used. Thank you Musturi.

Musturi: You are most welcome.

Musturi: I am glad to hear that.

Musturi: Since we have not heard from you for some time, we will now end this chat.  Please click to chat with us again if we can be of further assistance.

Musturi: Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!