• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I contact Adobe without telephoning them?

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2015 Aug 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had an email from Adobe telling me my trials had been reset, but they still show as expired. I know this is not where I should be asking the question, but the stupid anti-help process keeps pointing me to post here.

Can someone please tell me how I can inform them of their error?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

for questions like yours click through http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 'till you arrive at "chat". If "open" please use it, I for my part had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Hans.

I've been going round and round those pages trying to work out how to get to a chat session.

Now I know the secret, perhaps I should wait until what I think will be a quieter time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

trying to get chat's time by using https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html >>> Adobe Creative Cloud >>> Downloading, installing, setting up >>> Downloading and installing >>> I got (see screenshot):

chat.JPG

and

chat02.JPG

what means I could start immediately.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I do the same, I just get "Ask The Community" - I presume they're busy.

I did get a chat box up by using "Adobe ID and signing in", but now I'm in the queue and waiting... and waiting... and waiting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines