2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2015 9:05 PM by Trog's World

ACR 9.1.1 and Lens Profiles

Trog's World

When I upgraded to CC 2015 (and ACR along with it), I lost my Nikon Lens Profiles. My workflow includes applying the lens profile to each Raw file (Enable Lens Profile Correction) before I start edits. When I go through the menu options to find the lens profile (Nikon 28-300 f3.5-5.5), it's not there.

I look at the lens profile support, Lens profile support | Lightroom 6, 5, 4, 3 | Photoshop CS6, CS5 | Camera Raw 9, 8, 7, 6, and I see that it is supported. But when I install and use the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader, the 28-300 is nowhere to be found.

The directory for the lens profile exists under users/user/appdata/roaming . . . etc.

Any ideas how to get the lens profiles back?

Thanks

• 1. Re: ACR 9.1.1 and Lens Profiles
          ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Are you sure you’re not just editing a JPG file instead of a raw image? 

If you feel you’re doing everything correctly, then upload one of the raw files and one of the lens profiles that you think should work to somewhere like dropbox.com and post a public share link, here.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: ACR 9.1.1 and Lens Profiles
            Trog's World Level 1

It's possible, let me check in a couple of days when back at the workstation. The folder should be all raw files, but it's possible some rogue jpg files got mixed in and that's what's causing the problem. I wasn't even checking the type of file since they are usually all raw in the folder, but i'll double-check. That would be an obvious reason, so thanks for pointing it out.