It's not that easy, as you well know since you've read the other threads that explain why there is no support for Retina in InDesign CS6.
if adobe wanted to they could, but they don't because they are trying to force cc upon everyone.
That's not true, even if you want to believe it is.
It's time to stop kicking the dead horse.
- CS6 is NOT recently released, it is an old version, about 3 or 4 Years old.
- CC versions are the successor, now we are 3 versions later.
- For retina display the whole program must be reprogrammed, it was don with CC and it will never happen with CS6
- It was always known, that InDesign CS6 does not support retina display.
- If you buy such a screen and computer you must be aware that you need to upgrade old software.
By the way, this is a user-to-user forum – you're not addressing Adobe on here. But you will (hopefully!) get friendly and helpful advice from the knowledgable contributors.