2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2015 4:07 PM by GraemeSmithson

My finished video goes thro the process of burning to file but is not in the destination folder?

GraemeSmithson

My finished video goes thro the process of burning to file but is not in the destination folder. I have tried to burn to Sony DVD-R disc but only gets as far as 98% and says there was an error.

• 1. Re: My finished video goes thro the process of burning to file but is not in the destination folder?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

GraemeSmithson

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system is involved?

If you are using Premiere Elements 13 Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit

1. Update 13 to 13.1 using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates.

2. Look at the burn to Folder (4.7 GB) with and without the "Use Hardware Acceleration (works on Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher" preference disabled.

3. Go to the Encoded Files Folder for the project and delete all those temporary burn files. See Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disk and its Disc Encoding category to find the path to the Encoded Files Folder which is usually found Documents/Adobe/Premiere Elements/13.0 if the version is 13.

Please explore the above, let us know your results, and then we will decide what next. This may or may not get rid of the burn to disc, but the success or failure of the burn to folder as described above should give us some valuable troubleshooting information.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: My finished video goes thro the process of burning to file but is not in the destination folder?
            GraemeSmithson Level 1

Premiere Elements 12 fully updated

Windows 7 fully updated

Will go thro items 1.2.3. and pet you know.

I have tried to Burn this video on my desktop computer and laptop both runner as above.

It is a short video of 5 minutes.

Thank you.

Graeme