2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2015 2:32 PM by presleyd

Lightroom will not let me import photos...

presleyd

Hi!

I have a MacBook Air and Lightroom 5. My MacBook is new, and I have just installed Lightroom on it after previously having it on my Windows laptop. Lightroom was working perfectly, but one day I tried importing pictures off of my SD card, and the screen was completely blank. I clicked on the SD card, but no photos showed up. Same thing if I clicked on any of my folders. But the thing was, I had just imported pictures from the SD card five minutes ago, and it had worked fine, but now it doesn't show anything. Pic below. Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 4.46.13 PM.png

After doing a quick google search, I found one person who had the exact same problem I had, and they solved it by deleting the preferences file, but I could not find that. After finding what I'm pretty sure is the preferences file, I renamed it and relaunched Lightroom, but it did not change anything. I have reinstalled Lightroom, but it didn't do anything. I have no idea what to do, but I can't do anything with Lightroom now since I can't import any of my pictures. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

Thanks!