11 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2015 7:20 AM by Lsa1978

Lightroom CC 2015 is shut down computer while export files

Lsa1978 Level 1

The topic is main problem but first I want to discribe same "little" problem which I decide. After update AMD video driver (from amd-catalyst-omega-14.12-with-dotnet45-win7-64bit to amd-catalyst-15.7.1-with-dotnet45-win7-64bit) for 7900 series card The Develop module begin crash suddenly while I choose another photo from filmstrip. I return to previous and Develop module begin work well.

The main problem is crashing computer during the export operation, usually then photos more 50, if photos less 50 the operation can finish whitout any problems but may crash too, only manual export guarantees export whitout technical problem. The crash usually look like power off, suddenly while exporting files from RAW to jpeg the computer is turn off, sametimes it just hangs and only reset button can help.

Below short extract from windows report:

The system has rebooted without completing all the work. This error can be a result of the fact that the system stopped responding, there was a critical failure, or suddenly lose power.

Name:  System

Sourсe:      Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date:          04.08.15 12:30:20

Код события:  41

Категория задачи:(63)

Level:      Critical

The first time I thought what problem with my PSU but only Lightroom could trigger situation with reboot and befor with identical configuration and soft Lightroom 4 and 5 work well. I decide reinstall windows and after I with no problem export about 200 photos but I rejoiced too early the problem is come back but why? This is the question. May be somebody solve the problem similar of mine?

My configuration

AMD FX-8350

MB Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 1.2 BIOS version FE

16G RAM 1600MHz

SSD Plextor 256G M5Pro (system)

2 WD 750G and 1TB for program and store files and 2 USB backup Toshiba 250G and WD 2TB