• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC installed in Adobe Cloud App, but I cannot find it on my Windows PC. I can only find Acrobat DC (not Pro).

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I have already de- and reinstalled Acrobat in my app. On my computer Acrobat DC was automatically deinstalled as I desintalled Acrobat Pro DC on my Adobe App. The same as I reinstalled it.

My problem: I cannot use all the possible tools in DC, but I can open Pro DC via the app and there I can use everything.

How can I have Acrobat Pro DC on my local PC and not only in the cloud?

I hope you can find a solution.

Best regards

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you see the Acrobat Pro DC under your Start menu?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No, I can only see Acrobat DC in my start menu and not Pro DC. But I can see Acrobat Pro DC in my Adobe Cloud App and I can open and use it.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the steps below:

1) Uninstall Acrobat Pro DC

2) Uninstall the Adobe Creative cloud desktop application (Follow: Creative Cloud Help | Uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app)

3) Restart your machine.

4) Install the Adobe CC desktop app (Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud for desktop)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did as you said. And now? It is the same as before, Perhaps I really need to go through the app each time for this programm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would advise you to Contact Customer Care where the agent can remote into your machine and help you fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for trying, I will contact them directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines