3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2015 8:41 AM by peter.ma

How do I remedy CC 2015 performance issues?

peter.ma Level 1

Since the update to CC 2015 I have massive performance problems in all CC applications.

Scrolling performance is significantly reduced compared to CC 2014, which means that I am getting a lot of lag when scrolling (especially in but not limited to InDesign CC 2015)

Startup times have increased up to 4-fold or so it seems (especially in but again not limited to Illustrator CC 2015).

Sometimes I need to wait 30 seconds or more in Photoshop CC 2015 for a Folder in the Layers palette to expand when clicking the triangle, even if it only contains two layers.

Working with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator for those reasons has become unbearable and I'm in the process of re-installing CC 2014 alongside CC 2015 because the performance problems are driving me up the walls, the first time my colleagues of many years have experienced me swearing at the computer.

Is there anything I can do to improve the performance of CC 2015 to approach or match the performance of CC 2014?