• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 - Unregistering or Deactivating

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at a loss, I have Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and I chatted with support to Unregistering/Deactivating Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 , they said it was still registered to me.  I no longer have the computer that it was on and I want to disengage from this version so I can give to someone else.  Support said the only way to disengage was to launch the application and "deauthorize" 
Well... I can;t do that because I no longer have the laptop and they won't help me.

I am so frustrated and cannot seem to get the correct answer, can anyone please shed some light on this for me?

Many Thanks

Sonya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, you can't just give to someone else... License Transfer https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1355892

Second, if you do not have the computer to do a proper deactivate and uninstall, only Adobe support can help with reducing your activation count

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been on "chat" with support and they say the only way to "deauthorize" is to undo from my computer.... I explained several times that I no longer have that computer.... we are going around in circles.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2015 Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what is that you're ultimately trying to accomplish?

ie, what's the purpose of deactivating cs6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines