5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2015 7:40 PM by philsphoto-SATX

Lightroom 5.7.1 and 6.0 problems

philsphoto-SATX

I am having problems with Lightroom on my computer.  I want to be running the latest version LR CC (2015) but my computer goes unresponsive in the development module.  I can recreate the problem 100% of the time.  The problem is, if I do any sort of edit or change to a picture, LR goes "not responding" when I move to the next picture.  Windows 7 SP 1, 64 Bit.  OS and Adobe products on SSD.  16gig memory on AMD 6 core.  AMD Radeon HD 6900 video card.  I have done the following:

• Log off of Adobe CC and log back in - still crashes in develop module after a simple edit on a random picture as I move to the next.
      • Disable GPU on graphics card - still crashes in develop module after a simple edit on a random picture as I move to the next.
      • Remove LR CC (2015), reinstall - still crashes in develop module after a simple edit on a random picture as I move to the next.
      • Remove LR CC (2015), delete catalog, reinstall and start a new catalog - still crashes in develop module after a simple edit on a random picture as I move to the next.
      • Revert to a Windows restore point from a month back, upgrade LR 5.7.1 to 2015 CC - still crashes in develop module after a simple edit on a random picture as I move to the next.

No luck at all, no answer from an email to Abode (BTW, thanks for that)

• Remove LR CC (2015)
      • Install LR 5.7.1
      • Create new Catalog

LR 5.7.1 works fine in the Develop module, but dies in the print module!  What am I to do??????