1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 4, 2015 9:38 PM by A.T. Romano

Timeline render results in grainy video - Please help.

marsbars8489

Hello everyone,

I accidentally clicked timeline render and realized after that most of my video became grainy.

Im using Panasonic G7 on intelligent auto mode. Please help. I was working on this video for the past 5 hours and it's ruined.

Thank you so much in advance.

• 1. Re: Timeline render results in grainy video - Please help.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

marsbars8489

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system is involved?

What are the properties of your source files from the Panasonic G7 - are they 4K or 1920 x 1080, what frame rate (interlaced or progressive)...file extension?

Where are you in all this Specs - DMC-G7 Lumix G Compact System Cameras - Panasonic UK & Ireland

What did you or the project set as the project preset for the project to match the properties of the source media? See Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and the readings for Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio, even if the fields look grayed out.

What is "...on intelligent auto mode."?

What is your intended export of this Timeline content?

Let us start here and then decide what next. And questions or need clarification on any of the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

ATR