4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2015 11:41 PM by clauderozsa

supression of  a Keyframe

clauderozsa Level 1

Good morning,

I have a problem with a set of key frames which meaning I do not know and try to suppress without success.

It completely disables my lighting settings. How can I suppress it and what is it's meaning ?

screenshot_Wed_Aug_05_06.47.49.png

I tried to find an explanation in the help files but without success as it has probably a special name which I do not know.

Thanks in advance

Claude

• 1. Re: supression of  a Keyframe
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

I don't see any keyframes. Those are simply the static values of the property stream and can be copy & pasted just like keyframes.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: supression of  a Keyframe
            clauderozsa Level 1

Mylenium, at the beginning of the layer there is this key I circled. I've tried to suppress it without success. I can't even select it. This comp is the result of a previous comp I've split into two corresponding to two situations. I need to have the same lighting between the two as it will follow each other in the final project in Premiere. In the second comp here I'll apply a shatter effect on a statue like character. the environment has not to change. Obviously this type of keyframe changes the settings and block any change I want to make; moreover it has been set on all the layers of the comp. How I don't know.
            I've seen this explanation here http://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/after-effects-keyframe-tips/ paragraph 3. I tried to disable the setting but could not  open the menu.
            I really don't want to do the whole comp from scratch. I use here Element 3D and effects from Adobe. (Tint, curves and gaussian blur); I'm under CC2014 last built.

• 3. Re: supression of  a Keyframe
              Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

What? I see nothing in your picture that would be unusual and none of your properties are actually untwirled, so I don't get what you are having problems with. There is nothing blocked, you simply haven't any editbale properties, only property groups.

Mylenium

• 4. Re: supression of  a Keyframe
                clauderozsa Level 1

Ok here are two pictures of the same frame with different settings; normally increasing the exposure and the gamma should have an effect. It has not.
                The same result is obtained if I change the lights options.Why. I must inadvertadly switched something and can't see what...

screenshot_Wed_Aug_05_08.37.45.png

screenshot_Wed_Aug_05_08.38.43.png