• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Average of quiz results from several modules in a course

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2015 Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to publish a course with several modules through an aggregator, and setting up overall passing criteria of 80% for the course. (This couse should take an average of each module quiz results and then set a condition pass or fail based on the average of all modules). Please correct me if this is only possible by setting up conditions in LMS. Or can this result be achieved within Captivate 8 and then just upload the published files to the SCORM LMS?

Hope I get informative reply soon!!

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't use aggregator but SCORM packager. However, my choice would be to use the LMS's gradebook and functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks... I do have now few ideas to test out. Which SCORM packager would you recommend for the above issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources