Here are some errors when I try to publish with Breeze
presenter 5 (latest version), these problems are on two separate
1) While installing Breeze I was given the error 1321 during
"The installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file
2) When trying to insert Flash via the Breeze presenter menu,
I get the error:
"You will need to upgrade Macromedia Flash before using this
option, click OK to install the latest player, or cancel to return
to your presentation."
I already have the latest version according to the Adobe web
1) Published files through Breeze presenter end up looking
atrocious in their published state.
- The fonts end up too large and veer off the presentation
window. I've tried embedding fonts via save as options.
- The inserted Flash files (inserting them does work on this
PC) do not play when published, they freeze at the first frame.
I really don't know what to do, and I've isolated the problem
to be Powerpoint/Breeze/Flash related. If anyone could help me I
really don't know where else to turn, please let me know.