1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 17, 2006 5:25 PM by jonesclarix

Presenter not publishing properly

fairtex
      Here are some errors when I try to publish with Breeze presenter 5 (latest version), these problems are on two separate computers:

Computer #1:

1) While installing Breeze I was given the error 1321 during installation:
      "The installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash.ocx"

2) When trying to insert Flash via the Breeze presenter menu, I get the error:
      "You will need to upgrade Macromedia Flash before using this option, click OK to install the latest player, or cancel to return to your presentation."

I already have the latest version according to the Adobe web page.

Computer #2:

1) Published files through Breeze presenter end up looking atrocious in their published state.
      - The fonts end up too large and veer off the presentation window. I've tried embedding fonts via save as options.
      - The inserted Flash files (inserting them does work on this PC) do not play when published, they freeze at the first frame.

I really don't know what to do, and I've isolated the problem to be Powerpoint/Breeze/Flash related. If anyone could help me I really don't know where else to turn, please let me know. Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Presenter not publishing properly
          jonesclarix
          The flash file not playing as an embedded file I have the fix for... as for Breeze presenter 5... you might want to upgrade to Adobe Presenter 6 as I think that’s a native fix anyhow.

Give me a shout and we'll try and work through some problems

Cheers,

Scott Jones
          Clarix Technologies, Inc.
          1163 Pittsford-Victor Road, Suite 210
          Pittsford, NY 14534
          jones@clarix.com
          (585) 899-5300 x148 Phone
          (585) 899-5464 Fax
          www.clarix.com