1 person found this helpful
Please refer to the instructions in the below links:
Let us know if this helps.
Unfortunately none of these helped. I still am prompted that I am in trial mode and clicking activate only results in being able to run a trial or "Buy this software"
Since the above links did not help which means there could be third party software conflicting with it, please try the below steps:
- Please check if you have any browser security extensions installed, please disable them. ( Eg: AD BLOCK, Mcafee site/web adviser, internet security toolbar etc )
- Also disable the Firewall of your machine see, Turn Windows Firewall on or off - Windows Help , OS X: About the application firewall - Apple Support
- Disable Firewall of the Internet security program installed on computer.
- After this Sign out of Creative Cloud app Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps
- Force Quit all Adobe related processes from Activity Monitor / End Task from Task Manager in case of windows (eg- Creative Cloud, Core sync, CC library, Adobe Desktop Services, Adobe IPC broker, Adobe Crash daemon etc.)
- MAC -
Right click on Finder icon and select "Go-To" Folder option.
You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( " Do not miss ~ symbol " )
~/library ( It will open User Library folder. )
Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe> trash OOBE folder and AAM Updater folder as well
Again > Right click on Finder icon and select "Go-To" Folder option.> You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.
/library ( It will open System Library folder.)
Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe> rename the file SL-STORE as SL-STORE_OLD
- WINDOWS -
C: \ Users\ <user name>\ AppData\ Local\ Adobe\ trash OOBE folder and AAM Updater folder
C: \ Program Data \ Adobe\ rename the file SL-STORE as SL-STORE_OLD
- Empty the trash
- Launch the Creative Cloud and sign in Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps
Also do these in case it is a windows machine:
1)Open Control Panel and then click on the option "Network and Internet" .
2)Click on Internet options, click on 'Connections' tab.
3)In the 'Connections' tab, select 'LAN' settings, you will be able to view the Local area network settings box.
4)Check the box-"Automatically Detect Settings" and then "uncheck" all the other check boxes like 'Use automatic configuration script', 'Use a proxy server' , Bypass proxy server' ,then click on ok button .
5)Click on "LAN settings" button again , make sure "Automatically Detect Settings" is the only option selected, keep the LAN properties window open.
Let us know if this helps.
As of this morning, I was able to log out and then back in to reactivate my software. Thank you for all your help.
You're Welcome.Good to hear that the issue is resolved, enjoy your software.