1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 5, 2015 9:27 PM by Rajashree Bhattacharya Branched to a new discussion.

Where do I find the redemption code, Creative Cloud for Teams?

Fambrough Level 1

I was checking out on the CreativeLive.com website the courses "Training Essentials for Creative Cloud".  I clicked to redeem but every code I entered was incorrect.  Creative Live states only Adobe can give me the code.  I contacted support and they stated they would get back with me, but instead marked my case as "closed" without any response.  Please: See the information below and supply me the code to receive the training courses "Training Essentials for Creative Cloud"  I would really appreciated it. - Fambrough

Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams Purchasers Click REDEEM on this page, then enter your code during checkout to receive this complete set of courses for FREE! Get the most value from your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription with free access to Training Essentials for Creative Cloud. This collection of classes + tutorials provides fast, easy training on all the best features in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Dreamweaver. Our world-class instructors cut through the technical jargon to get you up to speed with all that Adobe Creative Cloud has to offer. From setting up your workspace, to becoming proficient with the most simple and powerful tools, you’ll learn what’s possible and how to quickly get the results you want. By redeeming now you’ll get free lifetime access to these inspiring, easy-to-follow courses - only available here at CreativeLive.