6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2015 6:45 PM by spouellet

Template errors

spouellet

Hi. I've bought a template on Internet, but they have some errors.

It's a slideshow template, but the pictures are black and white. I don't see the real color.

I' a beginner...Do you know if they are some people who can take control of my computer to help me find the solution ?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Template errors
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Well there are about a zillion possibilities for a slideshow template so without seeing your timeline with the properties revealed for the layers you are having problems with it's impossible. My suggestion would be to deselect all layers, un shy any layers that have been hidden, check the flow chart to look for effects and nested comps, then find any layers that are giving you problems, select them, press the U key twice to reveal all modified properties of these layers and look for something that may be converting images to black and white. If you can't find the solution then post a full sized screenshot by simply dragging it to the reply field on this forum or by using the little camera icon to import it then give us a detailed description of your workflow.

• 2. Re: Template errors
            spouellet Level 1

Thanks for the answer.... Look what it did... I really don't know where is the problem.

This is the Master Edit... Black and White

Capture d’écran 2015-08-06 à 12.17.16.png

But when I look in Precomps...it's in color !!

Capture d’écran 2015-08-06 à 12.17.55.png

Do you need to see more properties ?

Thanks

• 3. Re: Template errors
              Dave LaRonde Level 6

When you bought the template, did you also get the instructions that came with it?  Any good template will have some.

• 4. Re: Template errors
                spouellet Level 1

Sure I read it. But it don't talk about this problem !

• 5. Re: Template errors
                  Dave LaRonde Level 6

I don't know how the template project is organized -- and they can be complicated -- but it appears to be easy to fix.  Apply the Black And White effect to the pictures.

• 6. Re: Template errors
                    spouellet Level 1

I tried the black and white effects...and doesn't work. It's really weird. First time I have this problem !