I believe you are getting the spinning wheel on the Adobe CC app.
Please refer to the help document below:
You may also refer to the threads below where this issue has been addressed:
ok now im in creative cloud and i have the tabs except the Apps tab which i need. Also when I go to Free Media Encoder CC | Download Adobe Media Encoder free trial where I can download the Apps, it wont load the page like it did to creative cloud.
Please try the steps below:
- Sign out from the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application (Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps)
- Browse to the location: /Library/Application Support/Adobe
- Rename the 'SLStore' folder to 'SLStore_old'
- Rename the 'SLCache' folder to 'SLCache_old'
- Sign in to the Adobe CC desktop app and launch the Photoshop application.
I can’t cause I don’t have the SLStore folder :/
1 person found this helpful
Are you unable to locate both SLCache and SLStore folder ? or just SLStore??
Try to rename the SlCache and then try.